Head To Head is currently in BETA and available only on AirConsole! It features up to 12 players battling it out in this gut-busting hilarious battle of wits. You will get questions, but being right is not always best. Being funny, and winning is more important. With the right group of people, this game is down-right hilarious! Don’t have enough players? No problem! Let the computer take over with some AI-Assisted players.
The current version is V0.90.4 Beta and you can play it here: https://www.airconsole.com/?preview_token=425d240a40fff3dd87ccb8e37c154b1b&preview=https://storage.googleapis.com/com.jerrysapps.headtohead.cdn.airconsole.com/2019-04-20-21-38-55/
More information is to come in the next few weeks. Be sure to pass along all your feedback before the game is officially released.
Play it here: https://www.airconsole.com/?preview_token=425d240a40fff3dd87ccb8e37c154b1b&preview=https://storage.googleapis.com/com.jerrysapps.headtohead.cdn.airconsole.com/2019-04-20-21-38-55/
- (Enhance) Made names in lobby bigger
- (Bug-Fix) Fixed the “vote now” text. It was not always going to the right spot.
- (Enhance) Adjusted game timings to feel faster and have a better flow
- (Enhance) Added hero-only questions
- (Enhance) Added several new sound tracks and sounds
- (Enhance) Added in head-smash. This happens when you get all possible votes and you will get bonus points. This requires atleast 5 people to be playing.
- (Enhance) Added auto-answers if someone misses the chance to enter an answer. You get 1/4 the points when this happens.
- (Bug-Fix) Centered player avatar on the controllers
- (Enhance) Re-designed the “Ready” screen on the controller to make it more user-friendly
- (Change) Aligned many of the fonts in-game
- (Change) Removed the score counting sound
- (Bug-Fix) Fixed a bug that caused the first round to have a different scoring than it should have
- (Enhance) Made the text-input on the controller clearer and larger